64 Imperial Project Stripped


I have the imperial weeded out under the hood. I repaired the charging system. Corrected some so so wiring. Added a Power Master Alternator and Solid state voltage regulator.  And voila we have charging. The air cleaner was modified to fit the FiTech Fuel Injection. The runs great. 

Next part of the project is the paint. The car was painted some years back and the paint is failing peeling and rust bubles are forming under the surface. So I started with the typical trim removal/disassembly. and began abrasive blasting the surface. Unfortunately there was an extreme amount of material on the vehicle and I had to resort to sanding to remove the many layers. 

 Next will be metal work to get all the panels aligned and straightened out. Stay tuned.

  

 



Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.